|Hey Seniors,I hope that you have had a great J-Term. Best of luck to those of you writing theses!
Looking back, we had a great fall. The SCC was stoked to see people out at senior bars hosted at CQH, JH’s, and Oberon; getting together for Dim Sum Brunch; rocking their Harvard ’13 pinnies at Harvard Yale; supporting the December and March graduates at the Mid-Year Graduates Recognition events; and getting involved by taking the Senior Survey, contributing to the 2013 Spotify Playlist, and going all-out for the Recreate-a-Photo contest.
I hope you are all excited for an even better Senior Spring, as we finish our time at Harvard well. As spring picks up, you can expect to see these newsletters every Sunday during term time.
In This Newsletter:
1) Connect with the Class of 2013 Online
3) Senior Bar Reminder Texts (1/21) and “Warm Up” Senior Bar at First Printer (1/24)
2) Global Networking Night and Other HAA Opportunities (1/14)
Connect with the Class of 2013 Online
We are excited to be launching the Class of 2013 Website, the official news source for the Class of 2013! Get information about upcoming events, check out photos from past ones, learn more about Last Senior Standing, and eventually get information about Senior Week, Class Day, and Commencement. You can also connect with 2013 via the online platforms listed below – we’ll be hosting competitions & handing out prizes using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, so don’t miss out!
Facebook | Twitter (@harvard2013) | Instagram (harvard2013) | Class of 2013 Calendar
Senior Bar Reminder Texts (1/21) and “Warm Up” Senior Bar at First Printer (1/24)
As Senior Spring starts up, Last Senior Standing begins as well. Sign up here by 1/21 to get text reminders about Senior Bars so that you do not miss your shot at that coveted honor. To get everyone warmed up, there is a non-LSS Senior Bar at First Printer on 1/24 from 9-11 PM. I hope some of you can make it, especially the thesis folks!
HAA’s Global Networking Night (1/14)
There is a neat HAA Global Networking Night tomorrow evening for those of you looking to be productive over break and begin thinking about life after college. Join in here.
In addition, just a reminder about a few other HAA opportunities:
1) HAA Wintersession: HAA has prepared opportunities at the end of J-Term for career exploration, mentoring, exploring interests, and more, with more than 100 alumni coming back to campus to share their experience.
2) Greece Spring Break Trip: There is an HAA trip focused on Classical Greece, and it is an opportunity to visit the most important archaeological sites on mainland Greece with the director of Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies, Prof. Gregory Nagy.
As always, reach out to any member of your Senior Class Committee or email us at harvard2013.scc to share any questions, feedback, or ideas!
2013 Class Secretary